ST. PETERSBURG: THREE, FOUR OR FIVE DAYS?
- Arrival to St. Petersburg
- Transfer by private car to selected hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Enjoy the beauty of the city with a PANORAMIC CITY TOUR by private car. Escape Travel highly qualified guide will show you all major city highlights in the course of three-hour tour including visits to PETER & PAUL FORTRESS, the burial place of all Russian Emperors, and to ST. ISAAC'S CATHEDRAL, the fourth highest cupola cathedral in the world with a breath-taking design
- Delicious Russian cuisine lunch at Adamant restaurant
- Comprehensive in-depth tour of the HERMITAGE MUSEUM, featuring Old Masters, the Impressionists Exhibition and the State Rooms of the Winter Palace. Be ready for lots of walking in the miles of corridors!
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure transfer for participants of "Must" package.
- Four-hour tour of CATHERINE PALACE in Pushkin - a magnificent Imperial palace, located 25 km south of the city, is considered to be a pearl of the Russian Baroque architecture and interior design of 18th century and is a must for every sophisticated traveler.
- Lunch in traditional Russian style Podvorye restaurant en route.
- Tour of the YUSUPOV PALACE - home of the richest non-royal family under the Czars and the site of mysterious death of the notorious Rasputin.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Departure transfer for participants of "Grandeur" package
- Tour of Grand Summer Palace in PETERHOF - the most sumptuous of the Imperial residences. Magnificent architectural ensemble overlooking the Gulf of Finland is known for its numerous palaces, pavilions and fountains. The place one should never miss.
- Lunch at Demidov restaurant.
- Tour of the RUSSIAN MUSEUM - the beautiful royal palace by itself this museum houses the largest collection of Russian Art from medieval icons to the famous avante garde of the 20s-30s.
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Departure transfer for participants of "Brilliance" package.
MUST 2 nights • GRANDEUR 3 nights • BRILLIANCE 4 nights
PACKAGE RATES (minimum 2 guests):
Please inquire about valid prices: email@example.com Rates include breakfast daily, all taxes, services of experienced licensed guide (main languages available), transport by Mercedes car, entrance fees and meals as per the itinerary.
ASK FOR LOWER RATES FOR 4 AND 6 PERSONS!
EARLY BIRDS DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
RAILWAY TICKETs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
SELECT YOUR OWN PACKAGE!